Minnesota summers are great for many things – lakes, trails, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, festivals… and in Central MN, Farmer’s Markets are on that list! In this area, we have access to TEN area Farmer’s Markets, six days a week. There are plenty of places to pick up locally grown produce and locally made goods.
From pickles to pastries, peonies, plants, corn, cucumbers, radishes, raspberries, and more… there truly is something for everyone at these Farmers Markets – and it’s all FRESH and LOCAL. What’s not to love?
- Sartell Farmers Market:
- Mondays starting in May from 3pm-6pm at Bernick’s Arena
- Rice Area Farmers Market:
- Tuesday starting June 23rd from 4pm-6pm at the corner of Main Street and Division Street in Rice*
- Cold Spring Area Farmers Market:
- Wednesdays from 3pm-6pm on the corner of 3rd St. South & Chapel Street
- Sauk Rapids Area Farmers Market:
- Thursdays from 3pm-6pm in the Sauk Rapids Coborns parking lot
- Albany Local Farmers Market:
- Thursdays starting in June from 3pm-6pm
- St. Joseph Farmers Market:
- Fridays starting in May from 3-6pm at Ressurection Lutheran Church in St. Joseph
- Becker Farmers Market:
- Fridays starting in May from 3pm-6pm at 13150 1st St., Becker MN 55308
- Annandale Farmers Market:
- Saturdays starting in June from 8am-noon in the City Hall Square
- St. Cloud Area Farmers Market:
- Saturdays starting in May from 8am-noon at the Ladyslipper Lot in Downtown St. Cloud
- St. Cloud Waite Park Harvest Market:
- Saturdays starting in May from 8am-noon at Backwards Bread
Each of these Central MN Farmers Markets are organized with help from the Minnesota Farmers’ Market Association.