WE ARE PEOPLEREADY Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space. The PeopleReady located at Waite Park, Minnesota, 56387 is currently hiring a Forklift Operator / Yard worker Job Description IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - APPLY TODAY Forklift Operators are responsible for transporting shipments and/or equipment in warehouse environments. Handling shipping orders, customer orders, or requisitions for items to be moved or prepared for distribution. Operating a forklift outside in all types of weather 75% of the time, and the other 25% manually working inside warehouse hand stacking and manually pulling items. Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.5da/Hour Responsibilities Include: - Operating forklift - Loading trucks according to orders - Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped - Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility - Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions - Checking loads are secure - Stacking empty pallets - Use RF scanning equipment to track inventory Qualifications: - Must be able to lift/move 100 lbs. - Must be able to pass a DS - Previous forklift experience is required - Ability to work inside and outside year-round Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries. With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level. To begin your journey, go to: https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1222872/Forklift-Operator-Yard-worker Chat, engage and follow us on social media. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Apply Now